Hyper text narrative
Help me with my life choices.
Word count: 1281
Choice count: 25
Section count: 16
Image count: 16
Error count: 2
Field Related Analysis
Education : 107 matches
(adult, choice, classes, college, course, don, education, field, field of study, first, further, goal, high school, learn, learning, school, social, student, teacher, teachers, trainee, training, transition, university)Sociology : 48 matches
(care, culture, decision-making, depression, education, goal, language, open, organization, relationship, school, social science, third)Social Work : 37 matches
(culture, depression, educator, health, help, mental health, organization, parent, social, teacher)Target Structure: (9 matches)
foot in the door (1 match)
internship (10 matches)
internships (2 matches)
learn the ropes (1 match)
on-the-job-training (1 match)
pension (1 match)
retirement (2 matches)
trainee (1 match)
wage (1 match)
Help me with my life choices.
Start at high school.
I am in my last year of high school. I am at the middle of the year. I need to decide my field of study for college. I don't know which field of study I want to apply. I was on-the-job-training at school for the caretaker job when I realized I like this environment. I talked with teachers and Special Care Counsellors and those job interested me. They even let me comes in their classes to see what it looks like. I was feeling like a trainee teacher. I'm perplexed between Social Science course, Special Care Counselling technique or alien program.
Choice 1 : Study Social Science.
Choice 2 : Study Special Care Counselling.
Choice 3 : Study in alien program.

Study Social Science.
I decided the Social Science field. This field of study will lean me to Education program at the University. It leaves me an open door for other programs if I change my mind. I am a very indecisive person. My friends always told me that I am not a good leader in decision-making. So, choosing this program allows me not to leave my comfort zone. I am perplexed of which college I should go. The first one Sherbrooke College and second one Thetford College.
Choice 1 : Start at high school.
Study Special Care Counselling.
I choose the Special Care Counselling field. I feel anxious about the workload of a technique. Everyone told me about how difficult is a technique, but I am confident about my organization and determination. My mom always told me to work hard. She told me that this will lean me to have a foot in the door for college. She always told me that my hard work will lean me to further success. I am perplexed of which college I should go. The first one Sherbrooke College, second one Thetford College and third one Selena Gomez College.
Choice 1 : Go to Sherbrooke College.
Choice 2 : Go to Thetford College.
Choice 3 : Selena Gomez College.
Go to Sherbrooke College.
I decided to stay in my hometown. I am anxious about being alone and without my parents. This leans my decision about staying here. Yes, I am my parent's baby, but I am not ready for this transition. Also, I stop played hockey, and I go to gym 5 days a week. I like this kind of life where I do my things without hockey. I am more alive than ever. I am perplexed of if I start to work after college or, if I continue at Sherbrooke University in Psycho Education program.
Choice 1 : Start to work as a Special Care Counsellor.
Choice 2 : Go to Sherbrooke University in Psycho Education.
Go to Thetford College.
I decided to go to Thetford College. I am playing hockey in D2 Thetford girls team. I am living with 3 of my teammate. I am building big connection with them. Also, I am loving my apartment life. I feel free and more adult than ever. I have been there for one year, and I have to take a big decision about my first internship. I am perplexed of if I do it in mental health institutions or, if I go to Marocoo for a 3-week internship.
Choice 1 : Mental health institutions internship.
Choice 2 : 3-weeks Marocoo internship.
Start to work as a Special Care Counsellor.
I decided to start working as a Special Care Counsellor. I did two internships in my course. First one in Marocco School and second one at the mental health institutions. I loved those two experiences, as Special Care Cousellors we have a lot of work environment choice. I am perplexed of the choice of my future environment work. I struggle between mental health institutions, Special Care Counsellor in school environment or sushi shop environment.
Choice 1 : Mental health institutions.
Choice 2 : Special Care Counsellor in school environment.
Choice 3 : Sushi shop environment.
Go to Sherbrooke University in Psycho Education.
I decided to continue at the University of Sherbrooke in Psycho Education program. Sherbrooke University is one of the best student's life University. I am glad that this University is in my hometown. I am exiting to participate to all of the party's and to live the University student life. Also, I am anxious about starting this big steps, but I am determined to become a Psycho Educator. I can't wait to meet new people. I am perplexed to work after my control or continue to do some certificates.
Choice 1 : Start at the beginning.
Mental health institutions internship.
I have a lot of dads' issues. My dad alienated me when I was 10 years old. He decided to isolate me from my mom. I realized few years ago that he was treating me like this because my mom chooses to end their relationship when I was 9 years old. That cause me a lot of anxiety and leaned me to depression. That is the reason why I decided to choose mental health institutions internship. My goal is to help people with mental health issues.
Choice 1 : Start at high school.
3-weeks Marocoo internship.
I decided to get out of my comfort zone, and I went to this 3-weeks Morocco internship. My wage for this internship was inexistent. When I jumped in this experience, I realized how experience is more than get pay. I met an incredible culture and people filled with love. The language in Morocco is Arabic, so we were happy to have a travel guide who trained us in the learning of this language. Also, my teachers were there to help us learn the ropes. I am grateful for all the memories I created, but even more to have been able to know a different culture than ours. It was not a normal internship with all the internships structure, but It was more precious than internships here. After this beautiful adventure I am perplexed between travel or start work as a Special Care Counsellor.
Choice 1 : Start to work as a Special Care Counsellor.
Choice 2 : Travel.
Mental health institutions.
I decided to apply in mental health institutions because I suffered from anxiety since I was 9 years old, and I made a big depression when I was 10 years old. I want to help people with their mental health issues, and then help them lived with this condition that is not easy to accept.
Choice 1 : Start at high school.
Special Care Counsellor in school environment.
I finally decided to work in school environment because it always stayed the first choice in my schooling. Also, I decided to work there because there are a lot of work advantages. I have 2 months of vacancy in the summer. I want children so my schedule will be adapted to theirs. Also, there is a good pension fund for my retirement.
Choice 1 : Happier than ever about my work life.
Sushi shop environment.
You are crazy! This is not a Special Care Counsellor work environment.
Choice 1 : Start at high school.
Happier than ever about my work life.
I worked in school environment for 5 years. I am now 26 years old, and I am pregnant! So, happy about all the choice I took!
Choice 1 : Happier than ever about my work life.
Comments
Post a Comment